6/18/2007 EPISODE SYNOPSIS:
- Jim Ross attempts to rip our 5/21/07 webcast and our Mary Jo Buttafuoco dating Jim Ross joke. Not only do we prove Jim Ross' comments stupid, we rip him a new plastic a**hole..
- Right Stephanie McMahon. Come out on Raw in tears about your father's 'death', while your entrance theme blasts in the background..
- ECW opens with Taz and Joey Styles somber. Smackdown roster is in tears for a 10 bell salute. How does Raw open? John Cena nursery rhymes..
- Here's a nursery rhyme WWE. Hickory Dickory Dock. This storyline sucks my co**..
- RIP Sensational Sherri. Even if overdose rumors are true, it doesn't change how much we appreciated her work over the years..
- Suicide or Swerve. (Or The Coach) Why we think the 'death' storyline will end this way..
- More Minority cocka against Santino Marella..
- Speaking of cocka, please tell us where Vince's 'grave' will be so we can take a massive dump all over it..
- Right Stephanie McMahon. Youre upset about your dad's 'murder' but decide to ride in the same type, same color limo..
- Maybe we can get a medicated Linda McMahon out of this storyline..
- True story when a very young 'Don Tony' was mugged at knifepoint..
- SANDman needs a SANDwich..
- WWE: I didnt know a male soap opera consists of ridiculous, stupid, self serving storylines that males arent entertained by..
- Irony of Vince McMahon's death: Just when you think he's finally off TV, the McMahons will take up more TV time then ever before..
- William Regal is attracted to Wade Boggs..
- With Sensational Sherri in the WWE Hall of Fame, is it now time for Miss Elizabeth to be inducted?..
- Jim Ross said it about Brian Pillman. But Mike Awesome truly did die of a broken heart..
- Another 'must by' RF Video shoot interview..
- Corporate blunders by WWE over Vince McMahon 'death' storyline, and why we think there could be a legit stock issue..
- Breaking down TNA Slammiversary PPV..
- Did Bret Hart know Vince was going to be 'blown up' on Raw?..
- Showing love towards Bob Backlund, Ken Kennedy..
- Laughing at our haters that hate us, but insist on listening to our show week after week after week after week..
- Questioning why WWE didn't wait until after Vengeance PPV to start the Vince McMahon 'dead' storyline..
- Vince 'dead' storyline. When former wrestling fans find out he's not dead, they probably end up hating wrestling even more..
- Why ECW rating went up slightly while other shows went down. And dont credit Chris Benoit for it..
- Discussing why TNA Impact is in 1.0 limbo, and what needs to be done to get them out of that hole..
- Why John Cena will retain at Vengeance PPV..
- Why we believe WWE hasn't released WCW event DVD's yet..
- Lots of listener emails, Myspace messages, phone calls, chatroom questions answered and lots more..
WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE & ADULT CONTENT..
RUNNING TIME: 2 HOURS 23 MINUTES..
Hosted by Don Tony, Joey 9:24, Kevin Castle, and Smoked Out