WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE & ADULT CONTENT..
- Chris Jericho's 'attack' on Ric Flair one of the most brutal in recent years. And a Piper kneelift, Snuka headbutt, Steamboat chop, Flair Figure Four, and Mickey Rourke knockout is appropriate retaliation? DT and KC still hopes WWE can add Steve Austin to this storyline. If this stays status quo, this will suck..
- And how horrible did that look on Raw to have Jerry Lawler visible on camera during this beatdown several times? No excuse for that..
- How great was Randy Orton on Raw attacking HHH, knocking out Stephanie then kissing her. His heel persona jumped ten fold, and he didnt say one fu**ing word during the entire segment..
- Samoa Joe doing his best rendition of Taz circa mid 90's. Only Taz was in much better shape and didnt have a Tribal Penis for facepaint. What's next? Don West starts managing the Fatty With Facepaint?..
- Message to TNA Photographer Lee South: What is your obsession with lightbulbs? Almost every picture he ever takes of TNA Knockouts are way too bright. If youre doing it to hide the girls' imperfections, youre making them look like wax dummies..
- WWE is going to unify the Tag Team Titles at Wrestlemania. Don Tony ponders the idea that this could develop into a much bigger storyline..
- RIP Steve Doll. Kevin Castle and Don Tony pay tribute to this former 90's star. And at the same time, ripping established wrestling sites that painted him simply as 'lower card WWE talent' from the mid 90's. He did much more for wrestling than his tenure in WWE..
- John Cena is upset at Dwayne Johnson for turning his back on wrestling fans. Kevin Castle agrees with John Cena, while Don Tony defends Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson..
- Showing some love towards Any Vitale for her 'Patriot Girls' charity that was recently featured on FOX News..
- Trish Stratus and her new look. We've reported before that she was now Brunette. But the Sarah Palin glasses, new hairdo, and conservative attire has her looking as attractive as ever. As if she was ever unattractive..
- Debra Marshall (formally McMichael, Williams) Theres nothing wrong with her wanting to work for TNA. But she has to realize that her age (almost 50) and the bridges she burned appearing on news shows (following the Benoit tragedy) hurts her chances ten fold of ever having any career in wrestling again. And this goofball Marvin Ward is making her look like a joke with this 'petition' to get her in TNA. Not only are fans not emailing TNA in droves like he claims, but Don Tony thinks Ward is doing this because he has a sexual interest in Debra..
- Don Tony would rather see TNA hire Terri Runnels over Debra..
- Dixie Carter reminds Don Tony of Barack Obama. Gotta love nimrods who think they are doing 'terrific' jobs while totally stinking up the joint..
- Danny Bonaduce is going to wrestle at TNA Lockdown. No complaints there. But TNA once again fu**s up by using Eric Young as his opponent..
- Don Tony shows how even Dolph Ziggler, who has done nothing in WWE yet, would still have 90% of wrestling fans know his gimmick before Eric Young. And Mr Young has been in TNA for how many years?..
- We had Team Canada Eric, Serious Eric, Retard Eric, Super Eric, Serious Eric, when are we going to get 'Released Eric'? Or ROH Superstar Eric?..
- Speaking of ROH, news on future Ring Of Honor star arrested for DUI..
- Sorry Mike Johnson. It was Kevin Castle who broke the story two weeks earlier that Howard Finkel was going into this year's WWE Hall Of Fame. Gotta love this nerd writing that he 'broke the news' on a hotline you have to pay for..
- Once again Mike Tenay steals Don West's heat on Impact. Now we have two people fu**ing up a storyline noone cares about in the first place..
- Lizzy Valentine works two shows for AAA and quits. Her comments online say she witness something very disgusting. What could it be?..
- How wacky is the death of Abismo Negro?..
- How horrible is the current state of Mexico in general?..
- Don Tony thinks the more vicious Randy Orton becomes, the more popular he will be with fans. WWE does not like to hear cheers when Randy Orton is supposed to be doing hateful things to Triple H and Stephanie..
- Kid Rock will perform at WrestleMania this year: Good move on WWE's part..
- Oh yeah and some Pussycat Girl will sing America The Beautiful. That group should fire their agent. Theyve been around now for how long? And 98% of music fans dont even know the names of the Pussycat Girls..
- Showing love to Daffney. We understand she didnt choose this 'Governor Palin' gimmick in TNA. But that gimmick needed to go..
- Isnt it funny how Pwinsider.com, The Torch, and others all sh** on WWE for having ECW on Sci-Fi. TNA when they went to Fox Sports Net. Yet they never ripped ROH publicly for their foolish move to going to HDNet, a channel that the majority of wrestling fans dont have..
- Majority of our Australian listeners who have already seen '12 Rounds' starring John Cena give it a thumbs up for action..
- Kevin Castle gives a thumbs up to Jim Ross' JR's BBQ Sauce. Don Tony already praised the Ketchup. A warning though about the Jalapeno Honey Mustard BBQ Sauce â its fu**ing hot!..
- Don Tony laughs at Dave Scherer and other websites that praised a website Dolph Ziggler is supporting that involves animal rescue. Why the laughing?..
- Don Tony tells story involving his fellow high school graduate, CBS' Julie Chen, a high school reunion, and a surprise party..
- Plus our .02 on WWE rebranding ECW.. Hulk Hogan Autobiography.. concern for Umaga's future.. Sim Snuka.. Remembering Alf.. Upcoming Robocop movie remake.. WWE killing Iron Shiek book plans.. Honky Tonk Man's recent Ebay Auctions.. Masked Maniac.. Plus your calls, e-mails, chat room questions, and much more..
RUNNING TIME: 2 HOUR 50 MINUTES..
Hosted by Anthony 'Don Tony' DeBlasi and Kevin Castle
Produced by Anthony Thomas, Synopsis by Tony Valvo