WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE & ADULT CONTENT..
- Andrew 'Test' Martin dead at 33. What a sad story. The outpouring of love from WWE and TNA stars shows how like Mr Martin was. Unfortunately though, you can lead a donkey to water, but cant force it to drink. Test chose to still use steroids and painkillers. He had an addiction and was in denial. And now he's deceased. You can't help but to feel bad for Kelly Kelly taking this so hard. But deep down, she understands his death could have been prevented. Let the comparisons to Eddie Guerrero's death begin..
- Ripping Seth Mates of Newsday a new a**hole for his article blaming WWE for Andrew Martin's death. These idiots write this sh** to be noticed, and nothing more..
- Hulk Hogan sits front row while Brooke Bollea works a strip pole. Kevin Castle thinks Brooke's body is slamming. No argument there. Don Tony cant wait until Brooke turns 21. Can you imagine what this tramp will do when she is now on alcohol? Brittney Spears crotch pics will be nothing compared to what Brooke will be caught doing. And that creepy Hulk Hogan will be right there, fantasizing about Jennifer McDaniel and Brooke getting jiggy with each other..
- Fu** you TNA for thinking that having a 'Bernie Madoff' spoof in the ODB PPV segment was funny. DT knows people who lost their entire life savings and others who committed suicide. That was flat out distasteful..
- Next week, Don Tony and Kevin Castle explain why WWE made a huge error in judgment by not making mention of Test's death on Raw. And it has nothing to do with 'paying respect'..
- For those that will question Don Tony's accusation that Test had an addiction, ask yourself why he continued to use steroids when he was about to start new employment as a personal trainer?..
- Don Tony coins a new phrase for Ashley Massaro fans â Ash-holes. Sorry Ash-holes. WWE didn't want Crackhead Smurf for their Miss Wrestlemania Divas Battle Royal. And when you think about who is able but aren't appearing, that speaks volumes..
- DT and KC do discuss Lita declining the invitation, as well as the chances of Victoria making an appearance..
- One month ago, Kevin Castle reported on this show that WWE was looking to have Y2J wrestle a Gauntlet match against Legends. Don Tony thought the idea was stupid. Y2J needed a beatdown at Wrestlemania. Not a comedy skit with legends and Mickey Rourke gaining revenge on Y2J. WWE has confirmed what KC reported a month ago â and we think it sucks. This was the match DT was looking forward to more than the others.. Hopefully this storyline changes direction next week on Raw..
- Don Tony reviews Jim Ross' Chipotle Ketchup and Mountain Dew Voltage..
- Kevin Castle finally gets to vent on Koko B Ware being inducted into WWE Hall of Fame. Koko is a good guy. He's well liked. He does a lot for charity. But that does not make you Hall of Fame material. Maybe WWE wanted to replace Nikolai Volkoff in everyone's rants when speaking about the worst inductee to date..
- Kevin Castle and Don Tony also have a lot of fun ripping idiots online who actually are trying to label Koko B Ware as a revolutionary high flyer and High Energy being one of the greatest tag teams in the last 30 years..
- So TNA was doing drug testing this past Monday. Do you really think they are going to suspend anyone even if they do test positive?..
- Monday was March 16, 2009 aka 3/16. Its unreal that they couldn't give some type of a Steve Austin surprise, especially if he ends up part of the Y2J storyline..
- Laughing at Marvin Ward and these multiple press releases about Debra (McMichael, Williams) taking indy dates. Seems like he's trying desperately to increase wrestling interest her. Unfortunately that fizzled out in 2002..
- Message to TNA. You must listen to Kevin Castle's honest critique of the Don West / Mike Tenay interaction on last week's Impact. Do you realize how bad Mike Tenay is stealing Don West's heat?..
- Don Tony has a message to TNA as well. Besides Samoa Joe looking goofier then ever as the Fatty With Facepaint, this message is about Don West: If wrestling fans didn't give a sh** about Tim White, we certainly don't care about Don West..
- DT and KC continue to berate this stupid Suicide character. Does TNA realize fans are cheering for the man under the mask? Does TNA realize this LOWERS Christopher Daniels' value?..
- Consequences Creed has a serious concussion at the PPV. We never want to see anyone injured. But we knew this was going to happen soon enough. Creed is go careless, green, and sloppy in the ring, its amazing noone in TNA is addressing the problem. He will get seriously hurt again. Bank on it..
- Kevin Castle's new found hatred for Hornswoggle..
- Mark Henry, Kane, and Finlay in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match. On the surface those 3 make no sense in a ladder match. Could it be they are in it because this could be their last Wrestlemania?..
- A funny follow up to the Carlos' Pizza, and Don Tony diarrhea story..
- Rumor has it that Trina Michaels has returned to filming adult films. KC gives his thoughts on the decision. DT gives his address so Trina can send some free porn or herself to his house..
- Next week, DT and KC will discuss Rob Black and Lizzy Borden recently pleading guilty to the obscenity charge from five years ago, and their upcoming prison sentence..
- Plus our .02 on Jim Cornetteâs recent TNA work.. The McMahons and how they value Christian's WWE worth.. Sonjay Dutt's recent comments towards TNA talent.. Samoan men and their physiques.. Sim Snuka as WWE commentator.. anticipating the upcoming Bob Backlund Shoot Interview.. Plus Chatroom questions, e-mails, phone calls, and much more!
RUNNING TIME: 3 HOUR 16 MINUTES..
Hosted by Anthony 'Don Tony' DeBlasi
Produced by Anthony Thomas, Synopsis by Tony Valvo